Franklin, NCClimate Control Storage
Storing sensitive items such as wood furniture, electronics, papers, and photos? We strongly recommend renting one of our air-conditioned storage units.
Should You Choose Climate Control Storage?
Climate controlled storage preserves the quality and value of your belongings. High or low temperatures and high humidity are the leading causes of damage to goods in storage.
You should consider climate control if your belongings include:
- Photos, Negatives, Slides
- Files and Important Documents
- Computers and Electronic Equipment
- Musical Instruments
- Fine Furniture and Antiques
- Leather Items
- Fine Linens
- Pharmaceutical Products
Our Climate Controlled units provide you with the following benefits:
- Regulated environment with temperatures between 50-78 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Units inside a clean, closed building mean less dirt and dust.
- Your choice of 24-hour access units or units that add a second layer of security within a fenced, locked building that is accessible only during office hours.
- Three sizes to choose from 5x10, 10x10 and 10x20.
Reserve Your Space Today! Call (828) 524-4181
Get In Touch
For additional information or to reserve a unit, call us at 828-524-4181 or fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Mountain View Storage & Moving Supplies
3106 Highlands Road
Franklin, NC 28734